At R.B. Ratcliff & Associates, we build new homes, maintain homes, and perform complete home renovations and restorations.
With clientele that expect excellent results
on-time and within budget, we have dedicated
ourselves to providing exceptional service.
And, we have earned an unequaled reputation for producing a higher quality product. Owners Randal Ratcliff and James Stefano began as construction supervisors, maintaining a reputation for project completion of unique, one-of-a-kind projects.
Our firm consists of a staff of 34, including field superintendents, carpenters, and millwork craftsmen highly capable of completing any home repair or construction project. Within a 20,000 square foot facility housed with state-of-the-art milling equipment, our company produces the following customized quality products:
- Honduras mahogany exterior doors and windows
- True divided light, double hung putty-glazed windows
- Radius windows, doors, transoms and moldings
- Exterior window shutters
- Historical restoration millwork
- Custom cutting and kiln drying of native Texas woods
- Wood carvings
- Curved paneling and cabinetry
- Plastic laminate and raised panel cabinets
- Furniture reproductions
- Distressing and hand hewing
- Custom pieces made of a wide variety of woods, including Hondurans mahogany, sinker cypress, pecan, walnut, alder, and birch